Live-In & 24 Hour Care
Live-in and 24 Hour Senior Care Services
We offer a Live-in service that is an affordable way to receive 24-hour care, if it is an appropriate care situation. To learn more about our Live-in care services, please review the video below then give us a call to talk about your aging parents care in more detail. As required care throughout the 24 hour period – Caregiver lives in the home with your mom and or dad. We offer special pricing for this service, call us today to learn more.
24 Hour Care
Our 24 hour care services are staffed by the same 2 or 3 caregivers to ensure continuity of care and around the clock coverage. We come to your family home and provide a free consultation to assess the level of care required to determine if this is the right services for your aging parents.
All of our consultations are no charge to you and is a key part of the process to ensure your loved one is getting the best solution.
VAC Health Identification Cards Accepted
If you’d like to learn more about your Senior Care options please contact us:
- Joyful Companionship
- Bathing, Dressing and Hygiene Assistance
- Walking Assistance/Exercise routines
- Meal Preparation/ Dietary Monitoring
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry, including bedding, and ironing
- Accompany to doctor appointments
- Errands and Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
- Care is Available Mornings, Mid-day and Evenings
- Temporary or Long-term Care
- Hourly, Live-in and 24 Hour Care is Available
- We provide physical therapy & massage, exercise and occupational therapy. We bring all of our services to you.
- Ostomy and Colostomy Care and management offered
- gtube and JPEG feeding support
CALL US TODAY! OR SUBMIT A REQUEST TO OUR TEAM.
Care Solutions That Work For You!
We offer families peace of mind that their mom or dad is safe and cared for, as well as the freedom to pour your time and energy into other responsibilities. We believe that families should focus on enjoying quality time with their aging parents, not on providing routine or personal care.