Is your aging loved one dependent on you?
Are you worried about their well being?
Life’s to do list can be overwhelming; career, kids, chores around the house and the list goes on but, you know these tasks shouldn’t stand in the way of your loved ones well-being.
Unfortunately, the need for elder care is not something you’ve prepared for so, now you’re sorting through the options and perhaps you feel the pressure to find a trusted home care agency, the good news is, you found us!
You’re not alone, we know the challenges you face every day, and it’s okay for you to ask for help!
Take control of your situation. Call us Today!
403-862-0129 or toll free at 1-877-209-6142
or send us an email and we’ll call you.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it’s time to consider additional support for your loved one.
- Does a family visit involve an abundance of chores rather than meaningful family time?
- Are you worrying about your loved ones during work?
- Are you missing work to care for a loved one?
- Do you feel your family relationships are suffering due to the amount of care you are providing?
- Have you taken a loved one to the Hospital Emergency Department within the past month?
- Are you worried about your loved one falling?
- Are you worried about your loved one being alone during the night?
- Are you receiving calls throughout the night from your loved one?
- Are you concerned that your loved one is not maintaining proper hygiene?
- Are you concerned that your loved one is not eating properly?
- Is your loved one having difficulty performing activities of daily living?
- Is your loved one unable to do shopping and errands on their own?
We are here to help!
Locally owned and operated in Calgary, Alberta
We provide a complete array of in-home care services including companion and personal care, live-in, 24 hour and much more to individuals wishing to preserve their independence. Small amounts of companion care to start with can make a huge difference to your aging loved one’s life.
I recently hired Senior Homecare by Angels to look after my mother while she was in the hospital. She has dementia and the Angels kept her active and interested in her surroundings, they made sure all her needs were well looked after. Since I knew that she was being well care for I could concentrate on finding my mother a home. They always kept me up to date on her care, her physical state and her mental state. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone and I have already recommended them to several people I know that have elderly parents that they look after
Great company to work with; very well organized. Caring for my elderly mother with her many health issues has presented some very difficult challenges. Caring support and companionship for my Mom by SHBA caregivers has provided me with a much needed reprieve. Thanks again for all your help.