Become a Caregiver with Senior Homecare® By Angels
Would You LOVE to Make a Positive Impact on Someone’s Life and Your Own? Join Our Nationally-Recognized Team Today!
At Senior Homecare by Angels, we recognize above all else that we can’t have happy clients without happy caregivers.
We take your happiness so seriously that we have an LPN on staff to provide you with support, one-on-one assistance with your client, and training.
If you’re interested in starting a rewarding career with a trusted, reliable home care agency, please apply to Senior Homecare by Angels Calgary, Alberta today!
Benefits of Being an Angel
The best care for our clients goes hand-in-hand with the best care for our caregivers:
- Choose where and when you’d like to work and we’ll work with you to create a schedule that fits your life
- Competitive hourly wage, plus holiday pay on every check and we submit to CRA on your behalf
- Count on our commitment to treat all of our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect – we count on you, and you can always count on us!
- Love your work! Our caregivers are some of the happiest in the country – in fact, 96% of our caregivers would recommend us to their friends for future employment
- Develop relationships with your clients in 1-on-1 safe home care setting
- Caregiver/client introductions leading up to your first shift and continuing education opportunities to help your grow professionally
If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person and hold yourself up to the highest standards of personal accountability, we would love to talk to you about becoming a caregiver with Senior Homecare by Angels of Calgary, Alberta!
You will find tremendous personal satisfaction in helping others during their greatest time of need. If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person with a commitment to personal accountability, we want to talk to you!
Senior Homecare® By Angels, Calgary, Alberta
A Place You’ll Love to Work!
Why 1-on-1 Caregiving?
Our caregivers’ most important task is helping our clients re-engage and enjoy their lives more fully!
Working with clients 1-on-1 allows caregivers to form closer relationships with clients and provide them better and more complete care.
When our clients need help with everyday activities that most take for granted: running errands, meal preparation, excursions or shopping trips, laundry, personal care, keeping the house neat and tidy – our caregivers are there to lend a helping hand.
We find that when these everyday trivialities are less of a burden, our clients can open up, flourish, and find joy again in everyday living. Our caregivers find their greatest personal satisfaction in giving their clients that priceless and unique relief with 1-on-1, attentive, personalized care.